Goooey Chocolatey brownies. . Yummm.. Its my favorite. I love to devour it slightly warm along with vanilla ice cream. A little bite is enough to satisfy your taste buds and hit the spot. It can look like a lot of work but honestly, its pretty simple.
Butter – 1 cup
All Purpose Flour – 2/3 cup
Sugar- 1 3/4 cup
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Eggs – 3(large)
Banana – 1/2 cup(mashed, about 1 medium banana)
Vanilla Extract – 1/2 tsp
Cocoa Pw – 3/4 cup
For the Topping
Heavy Cream – 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp
Chocolate – 7 oz
Mini Marshmallow – 2 cups
Almonds(sliced) – 1/4 cup
To Make the Brownie
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Melt butter in a small pan till golden brown in color. Let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Whisk in the sugar and salt.
- Add in eggs, banana and vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour and cocoa and gently fold in till combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
To Make the Topping
To make the Ganache
- Boil cream in a saucepan
- Take the chocolate in a mixing bowl and add the hot cream to it.
- Mix it well with a fork/whisk till it thickens.The ganache is ready.
- Pour this ganache on top of the cooled brownie.
- Let it set for an hour or two.
- Now add the marshmallow on top evenly as well as the sliced almonds.
- Broil it for 30 seconds while rotating the pan every 10 seconds.
- Ensure that the marshmallows do not get burnt. It should be golden yellow.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy.
Adapted from Fine Cooking