As a kid, I never liked to eat my vegetables. Had I known this dish back then, I am sure I would have finished my veggies in no time.
Healthy, time friendly, kid friendly, this is a must try recipe.
Cauliflower – 1 (large, broken into florets)
Garlic – 6 Cloves
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Black pepper – 1 tsp
Crushed red chillies – 1/2 to 1 tsp
Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
Olive Oil – 4 tbsp
Parmesan Cheese – 2 tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Farenheit.
- Spread the cauliflower florets and garlic in a baking tray lined with aluminium foil.
- Add salt, black pepper, crushed red chillies, lemon juice and olive oil. Give it a quick stir.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 -40 minutes till it is golden brown in color. Give it a stir half way through so that it browns evenly.