Olive Oil – 2 tbsp
Cauliflower – 1(chopped into small florets)
Garlic – 4 cloves (chopped)
Red Chilly Flakes – 1 to 2 tsp according to taste
Chicken Broth – 2 cups
Pasta – 2 cups
Fresh Parsley – 2 tbsp (chopped)
Butter – 2 tbsp
Parmigiano Reggiano – 1 cup
For the topping
Olive oil – 2 tbsp
Red Bell Pepper -1 (sliced)
Fresh Bread Crumbs – 1/2 to 1 cup
Parsley – 1 tbsp(chopped)
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add chopped garlic and saute well.
- Add cauliflower to it and saute for ten minutes till it gets a golden brown color. Also add a bit of salt, pepper and crushed red chillies if you like it spicy.
- Add chicken broth to it and let it cook for ten minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Add the pasta, butter, parsley and parmigiano reggiano to the cauliflower and mix it well.
- In another pan, heat olive oil and saute the red bell peppers.
- Add the bread crumbs and parsley to the bell peppers and saute till the bread crumbs are golden brown in color.
- Add to the pasta. Serve hot. Enjoy.