An easy breakfast to go that you can make ahead of time from Martha Stewart. I like the convenience of carrying it with me as I leave home in the morning. Also love the fact that its a make ahead though it definitely cannot offer the taste of fresh hot breakfast in the morning.
Bread Slices – 8
Eggs – 6
Bacon – 6
- Use a dough roller to roll out the bread very thin.
- Cut out the bread using a round cookie cutter.
- Slice the rounds in halves.
- In the meantime, cook the bacon in a pan. Make sure that it does not get overcooked and it is going to get further cooked in the oven.
- Place the bread slices into the muffin tins as shown in the picture.
- Also place a little pc in the middle to cover the bottom (The 2 extra slices are for that).
- Place the bacon in the middle with the edges hanging over.
- Add the egg in the middle.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Now bake it for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.