This is one of the best cakes ever. Super rich but super good too. I served it to my friends and colleagues. They couldn’t stop with 1 piece and wanted me to post the recipe asap. So here it is my friends. . Try and Enjoy!
- Yellow Cake – 1 (baked in a 9 x 13 inch pan):
- Recipe Link for yellow cake – http://cookwithvinu.com/?p=1463
- Evaporated Milk- 1 can
- Condensed Milk – 1 can
- Whole Milk- 1 cup
- Free the edges of the cake from the pan and poke holes all through the cake evenly with a skewer.
- In a bowl, whisk together the evaporated milk, condensed milk and whole milk.
- Pour the above mixture onto the cake.
- Let it sink in for a few hours.
- Serve with whipped cream and cinnamon as a topping if you like. I served it just plain.